- Pioneer (Sensitive)
Breaking News from Tunisia
- 25 Feb | 4:20 pmNew York TimesTunisia Fears the Return of Thousands of Young Jihadists - The ...New York TimesSecularists protest a wave of returning jihadists will bring further mayhem to this fragile state.Tunisia overwhelmed, divided over returning extremistsNew Jersey HeraldUAE opens visa-issuance centre at embassy in TunisiaGulf TodayTunisia: Visa-exemption policy announcedGlobal Timesall 7 news articles »
- 25 Feb | 2:04 amIrish TimesTravel advice: Egypt, Tunisia and TurkeyIrish TimesSince July 2015 and following consultations and consideration of the security situation in Tunisia, Irish citizens have been advised to avoid non-essential travel to Tunisia in light of increased security concerns. The Tunisian government has being ...
- 24 Feb | 5:21 pmeuronewsTunisia in a quandary over nationals suspected of jihadist crime in ...euronewsMohammed Bel Hadj Amor left Tunisia for Syria at the age of 19 in 2012. He is one of many young and impressionable Tunisians to head to the war zone.and more »
- What happened during the 2015 Tunisia terror attack, who was Seifiddine Rezgui and where is Port El Kantaoui?24 Feb | 2:10 pmThe SunWhat happened during the 2015 Tunisia terror attack, who was Seifiddine Rezgui and where is Port El Kantaoui?The SunIT was the deadliest non-state attack in the history of modern Tunisia and saw 30 Brits brutally killed by a lone gunman. As the inquest into deaths at the tourist resort of Port El Kantaoui has detailed emotional accounts of the 2015 terror attack ...and more »
- 24 Feb | 2:30 amLibya HeraldTunisia keeps up the pace for peaceLibya HeraldToday Tunisian president Beji Caid Essebsi had talks with State Council chairman Abdulrahman Sewehli. Yesterday foreign minister Khemaies Jhinaoui met former Presidency Council member Musa Koni, who quit Faiez Serraj's government last month ...